Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Alligator"...

The other night daniel found a gecko outside our hotel room. Paxton has always called lizards "alligators" and this time was no exception! At first he was a little nervous to hold it but warmed up really fast! By the time it was time to let it go he didnt want to! He would have kept it forever! I was amazed at how soft Paxton was with it, he never tried to squeeze it. He would pet its little head, it was seriously so sweet. I love how daniel is always finding him little animals to play with. He's such a good dad! I remember when i was little my dad would always bring animals home with him from work. I would get so excited and i think that is how i grew to love animals so much. I'm so glad that daniel is doing the same thing with Paxton:)



No comments:

Post a Comment