Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Surprise visit to St. George...

On August 18th Paxton and I flew back home to St. George with my dad and sister. It was Kelcie's birthday on the 17th and my moms was coming up on the 21st. My mom knew that my dad and sister were coming home but had no idea that paxton and i were too. We were going to surprise her for her birthday. It was a long 21 hours until we were finally home but it was all worth it seeing the look on my mom's face when she saw us! She was SHOCKED. Its so great when surprised actually come through and work. It was a fun filled week that consisted of eating, and playing! I cant believe i only took pictures on the day we took paxton to " jump in jacks". He was such a big boy and did all the huge slides. He loved it and i did too. It was so good to be home, even if it was just for a week. I felt like i had never left. I miss my family so much and can't wait to see them again!










No comments:

Post a Comment