Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bike Rides

I am so glad that we all decided to bring our bikes out here! its so much fun being able to take our bikes to the beach, its a lot faster than walking. its a great work out too! Paxton loves riding in his seat and he gets so excited when i tell him we are going to go for a ride.


Today at the beach Paxton told me there was an alligator in the tree. (he calls lizards alligators). when i looked for it i couldn't see it anywhere, i asked him "where'd it go?" and he told me that it "flied away". hmmmm...i think he was just telling me a good story? he cracks me up with the things that he comes up with. Then he told me that pa will catch him an alligator after work. i love that little man!!

1 comment:

  1. Last night as I was reading this Breckon came up and sat on my lap and say pacton (paxton) then looks at bri and says bri then he looked at dan and just smiled. I have tried to get him to say dan and he just grins really big. We miss you guys but are sure glad you are enjoying it over there. It is really pretty from the pics. Alot better than what I thought it would be!! Hope everything goes well. Talk to ya soon. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete