Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crazy Boy

Paxton is not even two yet and he knows how to work our ipad better than i do!! I ask HIM how to do things on it and he shows me without even thinking twice! i love how smart he is, but sometimes he is to smart for his own good:)

He loves watching movies on his own personal little t.v. He would seriously watch movies all day if i would let him. I limit him on how much he is allowed to watch because it cant be healthy staring at a screen all day. Every night before bed me and daniel watch a movie in our bed and paxton watches a movie in his little bed on his little t.v. I think him settling down and laying in bed and just relaxing before he actually goes to sleep helps him sleep at night because he has been doing so good! Usually either daniel or I have to lay with him until he goes to sleep or else he has a panic attack, he doesnt like to be alone, but ever since we have been doing this new routine we havent had to do that and it has been SOOOO nice!!

1 comment: